Sockprints Biz Op
In 2009 we started sockprints in our living rooms as an online site to custom print socks by the pair. Since then we've moved 3 times to bigger spaces, granted a patent for our printing process, learned a ton about running a small business and are always looking for new growth opportunities.
Earlier this year we decided the timing was right to venture out into the world and share our "sockprints" expertise with entrepreneurial individuals looking for a new business opportunity (Biz-Opp). As part of this venture we developed an exclusive sock printing process for the Ricoh/AnaJet Ri100 printer, a compact and affordable DTG printer that makes direct to garment printing super easy and can be set up almost anywhere.
We're currently working out details for this exciting opportunity and here is an early look at some of the features:
- Access to proprietary sock templates and printer accessories.
- Assorted blank sock styles designed specifically for printing
- Custom tools for design and production set up using Photoshop CC
- Sockprints reference library and business referrals
- Sockprints support Q & A for printing the socks
- A Ricoh/Anajet Ri100 Printer and components + additional features
- Website template embedded with design tools to create your own website
The anticipated launch for our Biz-Opp is this summer and we'll be sending information/updates via email. Take a short survey to be added to our email list and be a part of this fun new venture!