The world’s first compact, all-in-one, custom garment printing system. This printer is so much fun and easy to use!
The RICOH Ri 100 was named a CES 2018 Innovation Award Honoree, and it is the most affordable, easy to use and portable DTG printer on the market. The Ri 100 is the perfect first step to launch your custom printing business! No prior experience is necessary to create beautifully printed products safely and easily, in-house or on-the-go.
Featuring the lowest entry cost in the industry, the RICOH Ri 100 makes it easy to start your very own DTG printing business.
- Provide your customers with beautiful products in minutes.
- Take the printer anywhere! Print on demand at events.
- The perfect size – the Ri 100 can fit into a space as small as 15.7” wide x 27.5” deep. Fits in your car!
- The opportunities are limitless. The Ri 100 can be used at community events, sports events, trade shows, craft fairs, retail stores, kiosks, online stores and more.
A world of printing possibilities!
EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN
4 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR CUSTOM PRINTED PRODUCTS
1 - DESIGN
Use the accompanying software to choose the design. Set the printing mode based on the fabric used.
2 - SET FABRIC
Set the light-colored item to be printed in the tray. Even beginners can accomplish this task with ease.
3 - PRINT
Printing takes approximately two minutes. Just load and unload the tray — it is that easy.
4 - CURE
Use the finisher (with built-in safety features) to fix the ink and lock in the design.
RICOH Design Software lets you easily import and edit images before printing. Simply use the desktop software, convenient iPad app, or send prints directly from your smartphone.
RICOH Ri 100 Printer System
RICOH Ri 100 Printer
- Printing MethodDirect to garment printer
- TechnologyOn demand piezo inkjet system
- Resolution (dpi, bit/pixel)Speed Mode 600 x 600
Fine Mode 600 x 600
Vivid Mode 1200 x 1200
- Dimensions (WxDxH)15.7” x 27.5” x 11.5” (Installation)
15.7” x 29.9” x 11.5” (Operation)
- Weight55.1 lbs. (24.99 kg)
- Printable AreaA4 Tray 11.7” x 8.3”
A5 Tray 5.8” x 8.3”
- Printable Garment TypeFabric 50-100% Cotton
Media T-shirts (from baby size to adult), tote bags,
sweatshirts, polo shirts
Color Light garment only
- FabricThickness A4 Tray Less than 0.16” (4mm)
A5 Tray Less than 0.16” (4mm)
- Rating Power Spec.
Power Consumption > Power OFF100 - 120V, 50/60Hz
Active Less than 27.5 W
Energy Saver Mode Less than 2 W
Power Off Less than 0.5W
- Operating Conditions59°F (15°C) - 89.6°F (32°C)
Humidity 15% - 80% RH
- Warm-Up Time
Compatible File FormatsLess than 35 seconds
PNG, JPG (TIFF, PDF, BMP output available through
third party software)
RICOH Rh 100 Finisher
- Fix Modes (Fusing)Contact pre-press
Contact heating mode
Non-contact heating mode
- Press Mode (Pre-Heating)Contact heating
- Machine Size15.7” x 23.6” x 8.7” (39.87 cm x 59.94 cm x 22 cm)
- WeightLess than 40 lbs. (18.14 kg)
- Rating Power Spec.100 - 120V, 50/60Hz
- Energy ConsumptionLess than 1300 W
- Temperature Range356°F (180°C) (Default) 329°F (165°C)
- Host InterfaceUSB 2.0 High Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX,
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Network ProtocolTCP/IP
- Network/Operating SystemsWindows Vista/7/8.1/10/2008 Server/2012 Server/2016
Server, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, iOS
- Safety StandardUL / CE / IEC
- EMCFCC / CE / C-Tick/RCM
- RFFCC / RSS-210 / RE / C-Tick/RCM
Target Consumable Yield
- High YieldRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K (Hi Yield) Type 1
140ml/cartridge, Average 600 prints
RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C, M, Y (Hi Yield) Type 1
100ml/cartridge, Average 500 prints
- Regular YieldRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K Type 1
50ml/cartridge, Average 200 prints
RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C, M, Y Type 1
35ml/cartridge, Average 150 prints
RICOH Design Software
- Supported DevicesDevices running a Windows operating system or Microsoft
.NET Framework 4.5 or later
- Supported Operating SystemWindows 7/8/10, 32- or 64-bit
- Supported Display Resolutions1280 x 800 or higher
- Compatible File FormatsPNG, JPG
- View Warranty Information